View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Playing with Bobby

Whether it's games or music, Bobby can do it all.
Spot the python (Eames wins)


Air guitar (you're playing right-handed, Bobby)


Whatever the game is, it looks like Eames lost


Aha! Left-handed air guitar


Pin the tail on the donkey, Major Case style


I think Bobby won again


"I'm sorry to look smug, losers!"


No, Bobby, when you play Knock Down Ginger,
you're supposed to run away when you've knocked at the door


Staring down


Don't know who won, but they're being very gentlemanly about it


Looks like Bobby lost this one



Anybody else want to play with Bobby?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo,ooO, I love playing games with Bobby. Can we play hide the python
Bobby?

Unknown said...

"I'm sorry to look smug, losers!" Hahaha! Very funny, val! :D

Anonymous said...

'Hide and Seek' I think, I'll 'hide' something about my person and he'll have to 'seek' it - or vice versa might be fun too!!!

Ruby said...

I'll play anything anytime with Bobby, preferably one-on-one!

SnarkAngel said...

Any "game" where we BOTH end up winners is fine with me!

MYM said...

i liked this episode ... eventho his hair was kidna poofy, lol

jazzy said...

Looks as if Eames was blowing a kiss in pic #4

Eliza said...

ME!! I can think of lots of games to play with Bobby..and none of them require clothes :-D

JoJo said...

I do! I wanna play with Bobby!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake