View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, January 03, 2010

Strange Days

I suppose I should have posted this three days ago, given that it's set largely on 31st December 1999.

He really is a very bad boy in this (grins broadly) but did they have to destroy him quite so completely? And given the size and importance of his part

(sorry, forgot what I was saying there) shouldn't he at least have got his name on the front of the DVD cover?














































Leave his love jewels alone, bitch!


Can I do that for you, honey?








Ooh, ooh, my new job!


Aha! Another LOCI perp. Figures.















5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his 'bad boy movie'! I think he's very sexy when he's angry! ;o)
Vince must be the LOCI's director of casting?!!

Eliza said...

I have a very strange liking for the last cap but one..there is just something so powerful about it :-)

SnarkAngel said...

Definitely one of his SEXIEST characters .... I think I'd put this in my top 5 sexiest. He just makes "bad" so damned irresistable!

jazzy said...

Lord, give me just one night with Burton. Or at least enough time to lick the sweat beads off his body. PLEASE!

PurpleVixen7 said...

Vincent is sooooooo bad in this movie*gigles..I can't even stan'd that charater,I grossed out..but Vincent playing it;Vincent put the big B in bad as* again..he brgought up on another new sexy and hot level..well..I just want to say,I wanted to be Stakler's be**h so badly!!;)))-

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake