View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, January 08, 2010

Feeling Minnesota

I've not finished capping this yet, but it's time to post.

I love how the blue suit is just a bit tight to make him look overweight. After all, there's no other way it would be believable that Keanu Reeves would be able to get anywhere near whipping his ass.











































Go on, Sam, bite the bastard's ear right off!



6 comments:

PurpleVixen7 said...

Sooo bad and so sexy in that ugly light blue suit..which man can atke one that tall hunk..c'mon..yea right!!Bight my ear little bit hunky!!;)))-

JoJo said...

This was a GREAT movie. I loved it. The opening credits are among the best I've ever seen in a movie, and you just cannot argue w/ eye candy like Vincent and Keanu! Keanu has been on my 'celebrity sex list' since 1988 when I saw "The River's Edge". lol

SnarkAngel said...

That blue tux makes me laugh out loud every time I see it! Reminds me of something I wore to my senior prom! LOL

fuzzytweetie said...

snark, what a hoot......damn it, you're dating us! That blue tux brings back alcohol impaired memories and poor fashion choices...

Eliza said...

Another film I can actually laugh at, despite the final outcome. I know Keanu is pretty good looking, but he just doesn't come close to Vincent, no way, no how

Anonymous said...

What an adorable nose picture the last one is. I was in my Keanu-phase when I first saw this at the cinema and was appalled he'd had a bit of him 'removed'. Now, CLEARLY, he had it coming ;0)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake