View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quick update

Got it, watched it, loved it. Family Values of course. (Eliza I love you.)

Unlike Eliza, I can't wake up at 4am and function for a whole day, so I didn't go to my meeting tonight, and although I watched the show, I haven't been conscious enough to cap it. But I did notice that his teeth were looking - er - spacious? Something has happened. Vincent, let me kiss it better.

The school inspection that I spent hours preparing for and lost so much sleep for is half over. My half. I don't work on Wednesdays, when they have the second half. I didn't get a visit. Could have stayed in bed a bit later. Oh well.

9 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

At least you're done for the year, right? Just keep thinking happy VDO thoughts!

SnarkAngel said...

You need plenty of rest after that whirlwind, Dear. Take care of yourself!

Jane said...

Like Vincent my teeth are capped. After a few years they can break down a bit...It's an easy repair though.

Hope you get some 'me' time Val :)

Eliza said...

I don't function for the whole day either..I take naps :-D

Now that all the fuss is over(until next time anyway) take some time for you and enjoy looking at Bobby all over again

jazzy said...

i'm jealous of his lucky dentist for getting "oral" with vince.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a very dark, but excellent episode - as ever, kisses and hugs to Eliza for her 'Services to D'Onofrio-Dom'.

As for V's teeth, they're blessed by being in his mouth, so, as long as he's comfortable, it's fine by me. I read something recently that said caps probably need replacing every decade anyway, and it's 9 years since Vincent had his...

val said...

Only the inspection is done, Fuzzy, still a month left at school. The inspections are not annual, thankfully - supposed to be every 2 years, but this one was 3 years after the last.

I think I can say with assurance that my crowns won't be replaced every 10 years. I could barely afford to get them done in the first place! They are only molars, though, no front teeth.

ann said...

val, with thanks to eliza, I have just watched the last two epis back to back - the one with the missing baby has to be one of the weirdest storylines ever, but the latest epi exceeded all this season's so far - the Bobby Bobby I fell in love with is back - he looked so professional cleanshaven and cut hair - it was also like happy families with all those familiar faces - I must say he had me squirming like he used to - mmmmmmm wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You need plenty of rest after that whirlwind

___________________

Vince

#1 Satellite Television Service Provider

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake