View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Folie A Deux

Or how the continuity people lost the plot.

We start with the wild locks and wayward beard.








On and off the beard seems more closely trimmed and the hair neater.








(Does anyone else think this looks like the house from Fico di Capo?)























Next the hair gets quite short and the beard turns into stubble.


Then grows back again.





And finally the crop and stubble triumph.



With thanks as usual to the High Priestess of VDO-dom, dear Eliza, for getting the DVD to me less than 36 hours after it aired in the US!

10 comments:

bd fan said...

All of the pics of Vincent are excellent. I llove Bobby in a beard. It looks like it can tickle u good and I see his hair with a like feather effect. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

fuzzytweetie said...

I absolutely LOVE the little curls peeking around his ears. Not to mention, the ones doing the little "duck curl" in the back!!

My very own teddy bear......I need to SQUEEZE him!!

SnarkAngel said...

I totally got stuck on the pic of him and Eames wherein he wears THE JEANS!!! OMG! No man can wear a pair of jeans the way Vincent can!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Eliza said...

I didn't like to mention the hair thing until everyone had seen it..bit of a cock-up by someone there, although I didn't really care cos I was enjoying the episode :-)

I think out of all his 'looks' in this episode, the shaggiest one is the one I like best

jazzy said...

gee, i haven't noticed the 2 different beards till you mentioned it! that's because i focused all of my attention to the cute "duck curl".

Anonymous said...

Despite the continuity bloopers, I was actually quite relieved to see that the curls were not 'shorn' all in one go but were removed in stages...

My thanks to the wonderous Eliza too. It's not her fault I spent 2 hours screencapping last night only to discover that in my excitement, I hadn't changed the size from Season 3 widescreen capping so the pictures were all 'squashed' and unusable, so I had to start all over again :0(

Jane said...

Can you imagine sitting in your backyard, minding your business and all of a sudden HE peers over the fence!

PurpleVixen7 said...

I notice that,too Val;but I didn't mind it,I had fun wtaching the face hair change,and the lenght of the curls!!;)
Vincent just looks..DROOL..ME WANT SO BADLY TO SQUEEZE TIGHT AND KISS THAT HUNKY TEDDY BEAR!!!;))

val said...

I did the same thing, Diane, but luckily I noticed after only about half a dozen pictures.

Anonymous said...

excellent pic...


___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake