View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, June 08, 2009

The Cell

I capped this scene yesterday to compare my copy of the film to those from two other people's. Not enough for a lengthy post, but the full-face in the tub lends itself particularly well to a slidshow.

For months on end I've been unable to download Adobe Flash Player on a permanent basis on to my computer. Every time I switched on, I had to remove it completely using a little thingamajig that Adobe sent me, then download for that session.

Last night, I noticed that, without my having downloaded it for days, Adobe was present on my machine. It's still there today. SO the problem was obviuosly with Adobe all the time, not my computer.

Anyway, this was clearly a sign that I should post a slidewhow today, so with no more ado:

9 comments:

Eliza said...

As an avid Carl fan I'm always glad to see him, and seeing him in the bath is a bonus :-)

Glad your adobe woes have finally sorted themselves out

jazzy said...

i would gladly get in the tub to scrub his body.

fuzzytweetie said...

move over, jazzy.....I'm jumpin' in!

I'm turned on by a bug and a serial killer......what does THAT say about me!

SnarkAngel said...

You're not alone, Fuzzy. You're NOT ALONE!!! A bug, a priest, a serial killer ... I feel so naughty. Hee. Thanks for the slideshow, Val. My perfect bedtime sendoff...

Jane said...

That tub is going to get very crowded!

Anonymous said...

We'd have to get in the tub with him one at a time I think...of course, there'd be one hell of a scrum over who got in first!!!!

jazzy said...

we'd better install a swimming pool.

fuzzytweetie said...

Bathing suits optional for us.
Absolutely NONE for him. I'll make it a law if I have to!!

Anonymous said...

Good pic....
thank u...


___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake