View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, April 20, 2009

Grow

Well, it's been a hectic evening so far. Apart from feeding the cats and the parrots, spraying the parrots, watering the garden plants in pots, putting out feed for the garden birds - oh, and eating - before going to my local assembly, I had to take poor little Mitzi to the vet's, as she was feeling poorly.

Coming online, I found everything deathly slow, Internet Explorer froze and had to restart, then the first thing that I typed here deleted itself when I went back to make a correction. In frustration, I slammed my hand on the table, only to catch the edge of the laptop. I think I might have broken my knuckle...

After all that, the pictures are not wonderful, so I'll go back and choose a few more.






















And here they are:


























9 comments:

judith said...

there lovely pics. val. one of those days eh??x

SnarkAngel said...

Sorry to hear everything was so topsy-turvey for you, dear! A busy and frustrating day, indeed! Now I am headed to bed; I am running a fever and seem to have the chills! Uh-oh!

Anonymous said...

As ever, your tireless efforts are much appreciated.

jazzy said...

get well soon val's wrist, snark and little mitzi!

i really wonder what bobby was thinking in the front of the library when nicole went away.

VDO'obessed said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better.

As for the pictures they're wonderful!!! Afterall they all have Bobby in them and that's what matters.

Hope you didn't break anything, and only end up with a nasty bruise. Of course sometimes those can hurt worse than if you do break something.

Jane said...

I hope you didn't break anything Val...How is Mitzi doing?

'Grow' is where the Nicole story really went off the rails, trying to turn her into a mother figure....

ps. Feel better Snark!

Eliza said...

As your choice of extra's include my favourites from this episode I'm very happy this morning :-D

Hope you didn't really break anything..although even just a bruise can be painful..so whatever you did, feel better soon.That goes for Mitzi too!

fuzzytweetie said...

Dr. Fuzzy says, "take two VDOs at least three times daily. Continue for the rest of your life and you'll always have pleasant thoughts, even on your bad days"

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better.

___________________

Vince

Free HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake