View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, June 08, 2008

Funniest TV Scene Ever

No, I can't show it to you. If it is on YouTube it is as well-hidden as it could be.

It's the scene in 3rd Rock From The Sun where Sally and Harry take the car to be fixed, and the mechanic explains to Harry, even though it's Sally who does all the talking. As they prepare to leave, Sally grabs a clamp, and somewhere under the counter apparently clamps it somewhere delicate. The guy's expression says it all.

I wish I could find it.

4 comments:

tate31nym said...

Do you have any idea which season it's from?

val said...

No. But it's fairly early, I think - maybe 1 or 2.

tate31nym said...

I have a couple of the seasons, I'll see what I can find. But it won't be until this weekend, I have to go out of state to work for a few days. :)

val said...

Thanks

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake