View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, June 30, 2008

Cock-a-doodle-doo!

A former colleague who could be a bit slow off the mark was once told that the male chicken was tastier than the female, so she went to her local butcher's shop and asked the butcher, "Have you got a nice big cock"!

Well I now have one I can look at and admire every day.



No, not that one. I wish!

Here's one I bought at the local "country fair" yesterday. Ain't he great?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one you bought is very nice, but I doubt it would be as satisfying as our'Rocket Man'!

SnarkAngel said...

Buying stuff at fairs is always fun, but I still prefer the "Bobby-cock."

jazzy said...

no wonder this epi is named 'rocket man'

MYM said...

That is one fine cock :)

JoJo said...

Great piece of artwork......on both counts! lol

Eliza said...

That is a truely beautiful cock..and the one in your garden is pretty good too :-p

And I can't believe I just wrote that ::blush::

Music Wench said...

LOL Cute. Nice cock - in both cases! ;)

mauigirl said...

Everybody's already said everything I was going to say!!

But I would love to love that cock. And BTW,the metal sculpture is very cool.

Jane said...

Classic post Val!!

Claire said...

That's one sassy bird!

Goddessdster said...

Awesome!
I have to say, I'm looking at the slide show and thinking, "I can't see it, I can't see it, I...OH!"

I like the sculpture as well.

Anonymous said...

We all know that nothing on Vincent is short or thin...Vincent is all over long and thick!!!!!!!;)));)))

JoJo said...

ELIZA!!!!!!!! I am TRULY shocked! Nah, not really. ;P

SnarkAngel said...

Just imagine, my friends, if he wasn't wearing underwear . . .

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake