View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, April 07, 2008

Toys

I love gadgets. I have loads that hide in cupboards because they never worked for me and are afraid I may do them a mischief.

Today I bought a new one that I hope will allow me to digitise my old videos. How pleased you will all be to see and hear me in the operas I managed to get videoed way back when I had a life outside V-blogging. Then there are the cute ones of my cats as kittens. And Henry counting (riveting stuff).

I have also been trying to play with Adobe Premiere Elements again and make a movie with actual clips in it, but it has defied me at every turn, from failing to recognise media, to freezing, to playing videos from my hard drive UPSIDE DOWN! I don't even know how to achieve that if I wanted to!

My little animated toy, Rio, has to go to the vet's to be spayed tomorrow. I must not resent having to get up at 6am during my holidays, given what my poor little bird is going to go through.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I have a feeling I'm like you...there are some cupboards I don't even open anymore for fear of being crushed by the gadgets that were used once then put away.Please let me know if this latest one works :-)

Good luck to Rio too,hopefully she'll feel a lot brighter afterwards

JoJo said...

Best wishes for little Rio's surgery!!! Will she have to stay overnight or can you take her home tomorrow?

I have some old vids from the 80's that I'd hate to see deteriorate. Please let me know what kind of success you have with your new toy.

Unknown said...

upside down??? love to see that.

good luck with little rio...hope it all goes well

Claire said...

I hoping it's all over but the stitches for little Rio now. I had to take my Iguana to the vet Saturday. Turns out she has an infection and I have to give her antibiotic shots! Poor Ignatia, I could sense she was off. Luckily she's still eating and drinking. I hope she'll forgive me for the shots...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake