View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shameless advertising

I've made a post today on SnarkAngel and Gunga Dean's blog, where I try to offer a bit of Britishness.

Today I was inspired by a video of Dubbya over there to post some clips I found on YouTube from a programme called Dead Ringers, in which an impersonator does a very funny version of the not-so-great man. I hope you can pop across and enjoy:

http://pabulumadnauseam.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Yay, Val! Thanks for posting again at Pabulum . . . especially something so delightfully fun! I'm bogged down in work this week, but will try to comment here and at Pabulum as time allows. You're the best!

Axe said...

Shit, Val, my computer keeps throwing me a time-out. Now I'm curious.....;-)

Liz said...

"Shameless advertising".
Val!!!!! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake