View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, February 15, 2008

OK SnarkAngel - Update

The jeans have no discernible smell. Yes, the first thing I did was sniff them.

I think I made a mistake - it doesn't say they are from Season 5, so the field is still open.

The blue shirt arrived yesterday, and that DOES have a Season 5 label on. It is also not the mid-light blue it looked in the picture, it is royal blue. I do not remember him wearing one quite that colour, but maybe it's the lights. I know there have been some darker ones. It also appears to be unworn, which is a MAJOR disappointment. It came from a different supplier than usual.

I may have more time to investigate in the coming week, as it's the half term holiday, but I really must actually DO some stuff this time - other than just blog and shop, of course...

8 comments:

val said...

Snarky-baby, perhaps we should ask JoJo to exchange our email addresses for us, then you could ask for details directly.

Anonymous said...

Well, Bobby seems to have worn jeans more in S7 than previously,although it seems a bit soon to be selling stuff from a season they will soon be back working on (Huzzah!). Have you checked the caps from 'Vacancy'? Or they could be from one of the early seasons... See, you have 'investigating' to do during the holidays, as well as blogging and shopping (busy busy!) ;0)

Eliza said...

And what exactly is wrong with just shopping and blogging?? LOL
I don't make plans for the school holidays..things have a habit of not working as I want them too and then I get cross with myself..much easier to just have vague ideas..that way if they come off I can be happy...don't know if that made sense....

Have fun with the research,you never know,you just might have to watch CI again

JoJo said...

Hey! I think I still have your email Snarky....I'll look and if I do I'll forward it to Val.

The first thing I did was sniff the shirt I got too! lol

SnarkAngel said...

Thanks, Jojo! You da bomb! And Val, whenever you get one of these prized possessions, I CANNOT RESIST living vicariously through YOUR nose! LOL. And thank you for sniffing and testing. *sigh* Smooches...

Mariajosé said...

I can help?

In "Smothered" (S01-E05) Bobby was taking jeans.

BobbyG said...

He wears jeans in Homo Homini Lupus in Season 1.

Unknown said...

val, thanx for the sniff and touch testing. i know what a "sacrifice" it is for you to do it. :)
and since you do have some time off, we the vdo vixens expect you to sit at your computer all week and blog and create new vdo videos for us.

(do have a restful week off)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake