View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 24, 2008

These They Have Not Shown

I haven't capped Graansha, which is on tonight, so here are a few pictures from episodes they have not included in the current Season 2 run for some reason.

Legion



































Cuba Libre





















































Monster
































































Cold Comfort

















































8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can only live in hope that there's no 'room' for Hallmark to show these, because they plan to start S6 in the near future. Althernatively, they'll start with S1.....again.

SnarkAngel said...

A delicious feast for the eyes, Val! Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! A nice long series of pics. Thanks.

BobbyG said...

OMG!!! Bobby in the black T, Bobby in the blue shirt, Bobby with a GUN, Bobby with the open collar. Be still my WILDLY beating heart. Great selection!

Eliza said...

Lovely reminder of how stupid Hallmark is :P

I'm working my way through S2 for collages I missed at the moment...of course that means I have to watch them all too...it makes the afternoons more enjoyable :-)

Anonymous said...

Uuu...Bobby shaking HIS AS*...woof,woooooof..haba,haba,haba!!Bobby can give ME that SMILE and PUSH my BUTTONS ANY TIME or PLACE..HE,HE,HE!!I don't like guns;but HIS PLAY with the gun,WAS SO "HOTT DAMM"!!Like a HOTT "bad boy with a gun"...rrrrrrr!!!And in "Monster";OUCH,THAT WHITE and BLUE shirt;with Bobby's beautiful profile...OUCH!!!And what COLD COMFORT??Bobby can HEAT UP anything HE TOUCHES!!!

JoJo said...

Could he be hotter? He could try, but he would not be successful.

LOVED him in "Legion"....he enjoyed playing around in that studio.

Anonymous said...

oh my word, what a feast... so much gorgeous bobby bobby in one post

for me the only redeeming feature of Graansha is that he says Ann more than 20 times and I sooooooooooooooo lap it up

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake