View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kiss Kiss

Well, Diane, I did think about recapping Guy, but thanks to Eliza I had a choice of projects, and I thought I'd cap VOG for the first time ever.

Unfortunately Val's 1960s Music Library doesn't run to "And Then He Kissed Me", so the Beach Boys' version will have to do.



For those of an observant disposition, yes, it says "Movie by Va". Once before when I had that problem, I added an E in the hope that the L would display - and they both did, so it was Movie by Vale. This time I tried it as was. Well, wouldn't you know it did its own thing again.

12 comments:

Jane said...

The only way to describe Vincent's kissing abilities...Absolute Perfection :)

Splendid video Val..

Anonymous said...

Nothing to say,but:...drooollll..ouch..haba,haba,haba...rrrrrrr...woooofff...so HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

'Movies by Va' sounds quite avant garde don't you think?! Like you're some Arthouse European Movie Director ;0)

Y'know, if there was no Bobby Goren, Valentino would be the one for me. I adored him from the very first time I saw the movie. He's SUCH a sweetheart, and, like the man who plays him, the best damn kisser on the planet! My lips automatically pucker up (that's if my mouth isn't open with wonder).

Eliza said...

mmmmmm......

Oh I wish I was on the receiving end of one of those kisses...

Great video,Val

More please!!

cathy said...

No doubt about it the man knows how to "suck face"!

SnarkAngel said...

Lucky Selma. Lucky Thomas. Bitches!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm delicious! That man knows how to kiss.

Axe said...

He sure as hell knows how to use that organ....no, the OTHER organ, his tongue!!!

Hhhmmm.....

Anonymous said...

You go girl, just keep these lovely pictures coming our way. God he is great even with men!!!!! He could turn on a zombie!!! Jean

Unknown said...

based on past experiences, i now know that i canNOT watch any of these videos at work. so, i'll just have to wait in great anticipation 'til i get home!
thanx, va!!!

Unknown said...

i'm home,
i watched
i drooled
i hyperventilated

i watched it again.

wow

thanx, val

Anonymous said...

Don't be fooled,that cute blonde boy hes kissing is NOT thomas jane,but MOI
JAKE

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake