View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

That man certainly carries some Baggage

I'll be watching it carefully tonight.

This should have been a fetching slideshow of the Glorious Groin, but Botophucket wouldn't accept the HTML code.

Perfect end to a tech-perfect day. My old computer is in PC World where I asked them to retrieve my Outlook Express Inbox contents. (This should not involve going online, as it is stored on the computer.) Instead they seem to have wrecked the entire computer and all internet systems. They say this is how they received the machine, and when I say, "No, it was fine when I turned it off on Saturday," they say, "We knew you would say that." How? "You always say that." I have never said anything like that to you. I have only ever sympathised that you have too much work and not enough staff. And I have never left anything like that for you to solve, I even missed out a paid-for service 'cos I couldn't bear to be without my computer or risk losing anything. Ask your wife, I used to work with her, and I even told her how much I sympathise with the tech guys at PC World.

I wonder how much I am going to have to pay for them NOT doing what I asked and for putting right what they did that I DID NOT ask for?












































































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so bad!!!:))Maybe Bobby can whisper in my ear:Sexy babe,I want to hold your glow stick;amoung other things!:)))Andyou can show few "dancing moves"..huh??In my plase??

JoJo said...

Love the pictures!!!!!

Sorry about your tech woes though. We appreciate all your work!

Liz said...

Sorry about the tech misery girl, I know what your talking about :(
But hey, I sure love the pictures, hope it’s okay I borrow 1 or 2.

SnarkAngel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SnarkAngel said...

Lovely groinage shots, my dear. I think you need to "borrow" Season 7 Bobby Goren . . . big, hulking, badass, burly, bullying, sadistic Bobby, and take him with you to pay a "visit" to those PC guys . . . explain (sobbingly) to Bobby what they did and did NOT do to your PC . . . watch Bobby go ballistic on those pencil-necked, self-righteous computer geeks, like the whack job our Bobby is . . . then "reward" him with a special "gift" of your own. I'm sure that both you and the P.C. would be up and "fully charged" in no time. LOL

BobbyG said...

Sorry about your tech woes, Val. Sounds like you need a big ol' hug from our dear Bobby...for starters. Love the groin shots and the tongue flicks. Oh, how I love the tongue flicks.

At least you get a Bobby LOCI epi tonight. Stupid, stupid USA is showing Logan episodes...two of 'em. Oh woe is me.

Anonymous said...

I know all about your tech woes. Just be thankful you probably won't lose everything like I did.

More importantly, great pics.

Unknown said...

oh, do i understand having computer problems! (see my blog)
now, to the issue at hand...let's see, the pants python is visible, many tongue sightings...blue shirt that emphasizes that hunky body...what more could a girl ask for???

wowweeeeeeee, val!

Anonymous said...

Ah, but you techno-woes didn't stop you giving us our daily Vincent-fix dear!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake