View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 17, 2008

Eat Shit You Trolls!

For those very few of you who do not get the Vincent D'Onofrio Google alerts, here is an extract from an article about the WGA strike, taken from here: http://dtv.broadcastnewsroom.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=280612

"Earlier in the day Wednesday, the WGAE held a large-scale picket outside the One Life To Live Studios on West 66 Street off of Central Park West. More than 250 striking WGAE members took part in the demonstration outside the ABC Studios, with John Leguizamo and Vincent D'Onofrio joining the line. Many actors from One Life To Live also stopped by and demonstrated their support, including David Frumero, John Brotherton and Tika Sumpter."

And here is the proof:


Will we now see the nay-sayers apoligize for their presumptiveness and pig-ignorance?

Fat chance!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in the process of baking the trolls a nice humble pie (again) when I popped over to one of the Boards (having been warned not to of course)Believe it or not, there are some virtually claiming Vincent's only there because they 'got word' to him that he should be. Like he's one of those shallow bastards who would turn up to the opening of a fridge if asked. How DARE they imply he had to be told to go. I'm fizzing mad -but so happy to see him. However I'd STILL be happy to see him even if he wasn't on the damn picket line!

Eliza said...

I have a feeling I went to the same board as Diane...a couple of posters there make me want to reach out and strangle them :-(

I didn't need to see him on the picket line to believe he supported the writers,I just wanted him to enjoy the time he had off.Although obviously I'm grateful for the picture..any picture....

Anonymous said...

What a picture, I just want to go up and kiss him. Of course there's more I'd like to do.

SnarkAngel said...

Who are these blasphemous posters (loser pieces-of-shit idiots) and where do they post? How DAAAAAAAARE they??!!!!!!!!! How dare they even THINK about criticizing our VDO! Thanks for the link and pic, Val. You're aces. XOXO

mauigirl said...

Always loved Suite Sorrow, thanks for the great pix, Val!
As for that "Board", I sure wish they had a moderator. Most boards don't tolerate piece of shit assholes, er, umm, I mean trolls. What's WITH those people anyway!??!!!

JoJo said...

Screw the damn trolls. They have nothing better to do but stir shit up. That's one of the reasons why I stopped going to all the other message boards and blogs. I get so pissed off. Good for Vincent for showing his support. He doesn't need to be all "look at me, I'm supporting the writers!" He just does it in his quiet, humble way, when he can. I mean, he has 2 children and a pregnant wife....it's not like he doesn't have other things to do.

*gets down off soapbox**

Anonymous said...

Vincent looks very sure of himself. He looks like nothing can go through him. Good for him.

I don't want to depress myself and read trolls' posts. I'd rather pretend that everyone loves Vincent (not too far from the truth...).

Anonymous said...

AH..leave them,stupid trolls!!!They envy Vincent!!You can mis him in any croud!!!HE is the BIGEST,and PRETTYEST ANYWHERE!!!Rrrrrrr...I WANT TO EAT HIM ALIVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Val - Saw it yesterday - isn't he hunky??? Hope I did what I was supposed to. Chiqui

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake