View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Crooked Hearts

I've finally managed to get this on DVD rather than video. Strangely, I couldn't help but cap it straight away.

Ah, look at the teeth!








The luckiest Marg Helgenberger ever got.




















There's a lot of tongue in this movie.


Fair amount of groin, too.








Then, of course, there's the bare torso.





And the neck.











I'd like to hold that hand while it goes where it's gone.



























































Poor, dear, angry Charley.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

O MY SWEETEST HEAVEN...O MY,O MY,O MY...THAT BODY,and and TORSO...rrrrrr,woof,drool,wohooo...THAAAMMM!!!!!!!HE is SIZZLING HOTTT!!!!!!!That HOTTT BODY!!!HE is so skinny here...ouch!!That red t-shirt,and blue jeans...woof,woof,woof!!!!!!I want to hug him,and kiss the bobo on his lips and cheak,and chin..and much,much more!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG the bare torso! Scrumptious! Thanks for the pics. Loved him in this film. Then, of course, how could I not?

Unknown said...

i really loved his old teeth...it was part of his anti-hero persona. but, the rest of him....what is there NOT to love?

Jane said...

Beautiful caps Val!

Anonymous said...

Interesting hair. I wonder how much hairspray they used.

Great caps.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I thought this was going to be a comedy (no idea why really!) so it was a BIG surprise when it arrived and turned out to be the exact opposite. Lovely pix, and spot-on observations between them ;0) I loved Charley...another one that needs me to take care of him *sighs*

Eliza said...

You know,in the book,just before Charley sets fire to the house he walks through it naked..now why didn't they include that in the film???

Di:I thought it was going to be light and fluffy too....not sure why I thought that either.

Claire said...

He looks altogether delicious in this.

SnarkAngel said...

Ahhhhhhhhh . . . Vincent . . . he plays the wounded souls(i.e., "whack jobs") so well. And as always, looks damn fine doing so! DELISH!

JoJo said...

LOVE CHARLEY!!!!!!! ONE OF MY ALLTIME FAVES!! Thanks Val!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake