View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, December 29, 2007

Shandeh

Last night we had another opportunity to drool over Bobby's deliciousness in this episode. It's not a favourite from the point of view of the storyline, but it contains some great moments.






































































































































And then of course there's the wonderful sleight-of-hand that only our esteemed former street magician could achieve.

8 comments:

BobbyG said...

Methinks I spotted a wave from the Mighty Pants Python in a couple of those shots. Nice photos as always,

Jane said...

Talk about the Mother from hell! I loved this episode, my favorite line....'Did you use a condom or go bareback'?!

SnarkAngel said...

I actually enjoyed this eppy, as well as all the delectable shots of our dear Bobby. Thanks, Val! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Blue shirted Bobby, how sexy.

JoJo said...

I just have such a hard time with Linda Lavin's character...I was such a fan of "Alice" that she'll always be the kind and funny waitress to me.

Bobby was extra delicious and I'd ride him bareback ride any day.

Unknown said...

on a scale of 1 to 10, i'd give the epi a 6....and shots of bobby a 25!!!

Anonymous said...

This was the pickle episode, wasn't it? "We're pretty good at connecting the dots."

I wish you'd put captions under some of the pics of what Bobby should saying. You had some good ones in other posts. I've been thinking about doing it for a while, but I never got around to it.

Great shots. I can't say more than that; my brain isn't working properly after looking at them.

Anonymous said...

AH,you say the MIGTHY PANTS PYTHON;I say THE MIGTHY PANTS ANACONDA!!!!!!!That blue shirt...O,bobby you look so HOTT in it!!!AND THOSE DEEEEEEP CHOCOLATE EYES,with THAT MOUTH...WOOOFFFF!!!!!!The MAGIC SMILE...MY SWEET HEAVEN!!!And the PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL STRONG HANDS...drooollll..!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake