View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, December 27, 2007

Season 5, Channel 5

My new copy of the Radio Times tells me that Channel 5 is not as behind as it usually is (mostly because Hallmark was very slack itself this year) and will be bringing us Season 5 starting January 8th.

A chance for me to have a second shot at the episodes Sky "protected" and wouldn't let me transfer to DVD.

Sadly, as one of them is the last "Bobby" episode, it will be about 6 months before we get there!



















8 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

It's good to hear that season 5 is on its way into your very talented hands . . . fingers crossed (with Bobby's, of course).

JoJo said...

Finally! I'm glad 5's coming to you soon!!

Of course if the writer's strike doesn't end soon, we may not get to see the rest of Season 7.

Anonymous said...

That eye really got me.

Yeah, who knows what's going to happen to CI and so on with this writer's strike?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Val. Since 8th Jan is my first day back at work (boo hiss!), this will ease my pain considerably. I'm hoping this time, we get 'Wee Small' without a 'To be Continued'....

Shame C5 have also now decided they'd like an on-screen logo (damn them!)

Eliza said...

Thank you for the advance notice Val..I shall let my mum know too as she doesn't have Hallmark.

something to look forward to in January,just when we need it :-)

Jane said...

I wonder what they are going to do with the titles though, as they are different on 5-I have all eps from S5 on DVD, they weren't copy protected Why didn't you put them on Tape first then put to DVD?

Anonymous said...

Must admit, I have them all recorded onto DVD from Hallmark too,(via Sky)BUT I don't have Sky+ (thank the lord, if they're 'protecting' stuff!), and I think that's where the problem lay....

val said...

Jane, you haven't been keeping up.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake