View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Jerboa

The Zoological Society of London (ZSL), the same people that run London Zoo, where I'm a "friend", ran a mission to the Gobi Desert to try to film this endangered species in the wild. It is the size of a mouse, with ears twice as big as its head, and it bounces around like a kangaroo, but with a long tufty tail.

Thanks to Jamsoft for the ripped footage.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaa,I know this cutie!!I saw this mouse on Dicovery,long time ago.I found it,so funny,cute and adorable!

JoJo said...

AWWW! What a cute little critter!

Jane said...

It is cute! But that tail kind of gives me the creeps.

Eliza said...

it's very cute,in a strange sort of way..reminds me of a chinchilla a bit,the ears I guess :-)

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute. Looks like it could fly with those ears.

SnarkAngel said...

Adorable. But I wonder what my cat would think of it?!?!?! LOL

Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute.

Like a little stuffed animal.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake