View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, November 04, 2007

Vincent Vocab Lesson

Some of you will remember the little book I acquired a couple of months ago which is full of unusual words, most of which have fallen out of use. Here are a couple more that I have put into a Goren-relevant sentence.

In a blabagogy, one finds a great deal of grume.

Blabagogy - a criminal environment.
Grume - a thick, viscous or clotted liquid, especially blood.

Now, don't forget to drop those into conversation today!













3 comments:

JoJo said...

Hmmm....how can I work that word into conversation today without mispronouncing it???

Anonymous said...

Well, Vincent regularly 'grumes' my hormones....hey, it's Sunday, and I'm now officially very old, so it's the best I can do today ;0)

Eliza said...

I'll definitely think about using them..when I figure out how to say them :-D

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake