View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, November 08, 2007

In more Depths

Please forgive the quality of the caps. It's very difficult to get exactly the shot you want with the HD discs, as you can't "step back" to get the best still. I'll recap with the ordinary DVD which should solve the problem. (See? With dear Eliza in the driving seat, we even get a choice of formats!)

Sorry, Bobby, The Dip doesn't work with corpses.








I thought the wave away was only used on those in authority.


Long Tall Bobby.











I love it when Bobby has to walk behind two people because he's so tall.


An expression we all know and love.


STUBBLE!


Bobby likes to feel his stubble - so would I!


























Just look at the LENGTH of that middle finger!








No caption required.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these look absolutely amazing
I'm gonna watch it over the
weekend when I feel a little
more relaxed than I do right
now...

oh and what's with the coughing...

Val, did ya see, my new wordpress
blog made it to google hehehehehe

Eliza said...

Your pictures look pretty good to me..and you got the wave!!! I tried 3 times and never got it quite right,guess I'll have to try again,seeing it's one of my favourite little Bobby gestures :-)

JoJo said...

His stubble ain't all I wanna feel.

SnarkAngel said...

Stubble-licious . . . and nutritious!

Anonymous said...

He's definitely wearing more beard than stubble, but I'd happily rub up against it - and other things ;0)

Anonymous said...

tham,he is sooooo big here,just the way i like him,just the right size for me!!!!!YES,YES,YES he is soo looong and talll,and waling behind people he looks like a GOD!!!!!and the expression...mmmmmmm...i just never liked stubbels,especial long stubbel,but vinsent WOW made it soooooo sexyyyyy!!!HE look like a SILVER WOLF!!!!!and it brings out HIS SEXY HAZEL EYES!!!OUCH ME!!!and the thoes long fingers...mmmmmmm...bad,bad,bad thoughts!!!he can make a GREAT advertisement for blue jeans,OH YEA!!!!!just look at that GREAT BUTT in does blue jeans,just exellent for his age...mmmmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

and not to forget,he loooooks sooooo sexy when he is feeling his stubble,...mmmmm....like you val,i like too to feal his stubble all day,and more,much more!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake