View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, November 08, 2007

Help! Again

I recorded Help! off the telly last week, and when it came out this week, of course I bought it. My class wanted to watch a film for their enrichment class, so I'm showing it to them. Their verdict so far - it's great fun!

The Fab Four's talents entertain another generation.

It's true that one autistic boy didn't get it and wailed loudly, much to the annoyance of the others. But in the end even he settled down to enjoy it in his own unique way.







6 comments:

JoJo said...

I haven't seen Help! since I was in high school, but I remember it making me laugh.

SnarkAngel said...

I should watch it again. It's been ages. But I do remember it. And yes, it was QUITE FUN!

JoJo said...

My fave was always Yellow Submarine though. I LOVE that movie!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember taking my younger
cousins to see it when I was
much much younger myself

I'm with jojo though; Yellow
Submarine was ab brill, lurved
the blue meanies

BobbyG said...

Thanks for the reminder about Help! I ordered it last night from Amazon.com and it is on its way. Haven't seen it in YEARS, so this should bring back some long forgotten childhood memories.

Anonymous said...

I also ordered "Help!" from Amazon. Though I didn't realize that I had bought the Korean version (it is in Enlgish, but it automatically does Korean subtitles and the summary on the back of the case is in Korean). Whoops.

I love "Help!"

"It's a thingy! A fiendish thingy! Run, Ringo, run!"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake