View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, November 02, 2007

Goodies from Season 3

A Murderer Among Us has some great scenes, and we all love him swinging that metal bar. Here's a selection from the rest of the episode.

I haven't yet managed to get this to play, and it's not even looking good over on Photobucket itself. Let's hope that by the time you get to it, it will be displaying. (And I'll be in bed dreaming of Bobby.)

7 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

It's working fine for me, Val! Veeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrry fine!

Claire said...

Yeah Val I think it is a great display. Slurpilicious...
New word which means that someone (Bobby) is so delicious you could just slurp him up. Mmmm...

bogusboobs said...

Looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

Working fine - just like the man himself ;0)

Jane said...

Yummy!!

JoJo said...

OOOH! New word from Claire! Slurpilicious! I love it!

Anonymous said...

YUMMY,YUMMYYYYYYYY and YUMMYYYYYYYYYY,and the SEXYYY sunglasses MiB!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake