View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The "Real" Drs Stern and Bormann

Zoonotic was on last night. I have 10 slideshows of my caps from that episode, but I think they need improving now I can put more pictures in them. So here are some singletons. I lost count of how many - it was such a labour of love...







































Ooh, the biceps!


Oooh the back!





Ooooh the shoulders!


Oooooh the thumbs!


Ooooooh the knee!








Oooooooh the eyelashes!
















Ooooooooh Bobby!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh Bobby.......!!!

BobbyG said...

Well, you've gone and done it, Val. I'm done working for the rest of the day. Who can concentrate on WORK after gazing upon this masterpiece? I want one for my very own...really, REALLY bad!!!

ann said...

yes... zoonotic was on. I knew
it was on, except this idiot
missed it... doh! I just didn't
realise the time. Thanks for the
pics, helps me see what I missed! huh!

aprilspring said...

All my fave parts and more. thanks again..

SnarkAngel said...

Oh no! I'm at work and I don't think I DARE try to get up from my desk!

Regina Caschetto said...

Dear Val-
Love the pictures-I wonder if Vincent got that wonderful pose of crossing his arms from when he was a bouncer, standing there looking bad-and I love the way his fingernails are always so neatly manicured-wonder if he does them himself or has them done-now who wishes they were his manicurist-
Regi.

JoJo said...

Gee Snarky, why not??? lol :P

Happy Halloween everyone!

Anonymous said...

That hair...that tongue...those eyes...those fingers...that smile...those shoulders. I need to put a towel on my chair.

L&O Chick said...

Val - you've outdone yourself with these ones! Very gooooood :) I love that grin of his...I'm melting (sigh)

I posted that interview you were looking for - it may take a while to load but it's there.

Eliza said...

oooh Val....I'm supposed to be doing something productive,but I think it'll take me a while to get backto it after seeing those.I may just sit and dream for a while

Jane said...

One of my all time favorite episodes! Thanks for all the goodies Val :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake