View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, November 26, 2007

Faithful Forever

Faith was on last night. I don't much like the subject matter, but it is a glorious episode for eyelashes. I can't guarantee I have displayed many of them here as the screen on this work computer is dark, but has reflections from a window on it. I CAN see that they are all beautiful, though.



























































































7 comments:

Jane said...

Eyelashes And Curls!!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to say something but my tongue's stuck to the screen.....

Anonymous said...

OHOOO..long eyelashes and cute curls,and my favorite...lot's long pinky fingers!AHA there is the devolish smiles and looks..WOOF!!!

JoJo said...

If only I could run my fingers thru those curls of his.

JoJo said...

PS Both on his head and down below!

SnarkAngel said...

Atta girl, Jojo! Go for the gusto! LOL

kris said...

"a glorious episode for eyelashes" i luv it and i luv them!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake