View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Smile?

Not much!

Thanks to Saint Eliza of Vincentmania, I have seen and been able to cap the lastest episode. Pretty grim stuff that Bobby seemed particularly affected by.












Can you imagine Eames being able to talk that woman down from wanting to cut her daughter's throat? Even if it is through fellow-feeling, Bobby's got the vision and the knack.
























































Who'd have thought using an inhaler could be sexy?





Shall we dance?






7 comments:

BobbyG said...

I capped it last night...got about a gabillion photos, so will have to delete a few. I agree...the inhaler scene was very sexy, but I didn't see my favorite photo in your posting. I'm sure you've got it, but will post it on my blog tonight. Good job and good episode. Hated the Leslie chick from the get-go.

SnarkAngel said...

The final scene, especially the final line from Eames, was a killer!

L&O Chick said...

Love those size 13s! Oooo yeah.

kris said...

great caps val! you know i come visit just to gaze at your header for a few minutes:)

Jane said...

I wish Bobby had tossed that evil bitch off the ferry!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting (im)patiently for my first viewing, but would like to confess I find the sight of Vincent's shoe as much of a turn on as the Blessed Inhaler Scene ;0)

JoJo said...

So glad you have been able to see it! Poor Bobby! Alex's line was bordering on mean!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake