View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, July 28, 2007

Naughtiest Creature in the World

Just for a change, I went to London Zoo yesterday. They have a family of Sulawesi Crested Macaques. Last year I noticed the male giving himself a good seeing to while mum was engrossed with her baby. I tell you, if men could get their willies in their mouths, they'd never get ANY work done.

Sadly, I didn't get a picture then - this is a Google image.

This year mum has another baby, six months old. She's obviously been feeding him (has to be a him) E-numbers with Coke, 'cos he didn't stay still for one second. He motored around the enclosure non-stop, grabbing at and swinging from everything in reach. If something was out of reach, he used his parents as springboards. If he needed a soft landing he would drop on to their heads. They had clearly had enough, and kept swatting him away. Which made NO difference at all. Even if the wire on the enclosure had been easier to get a picture through, he just didn't stay still long enough for me to get a shot of him.

I bet they wish they'd left it at masturbation!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

:-D

That made me laugh out loud,thank you Val!!

The parents have my sympathies,sometimes I think boys should be put into cold storage until they reach 21

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake