View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Write Stuff?


I thought I'd whack in a bid for the LOCI Endgame script despite the "caveat emptor" posts on The Reel - after all, I could always challenge Ebay afterwards if it turned out to be a fraud. I thought it would spiral way beyond my $50 maximum bid, but no! The closing price was just $15.95. So it's mine. If it's real, I'll be over the moon. If it's fake, even if I can't get it rectified, I won't have lost a fortune.

We'll have to wait and see.
Which do you suppose might be Vincent's signature?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to the one nearest 'story by' - although by rights, it SHOULD be the one with the 'longest line'.... (work it out girls!)

mrsdirtcheap said...

The auction lists this as a script from Season 4 "My Good Name, not the "Endgame" script which went for $636.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260132542960&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=150133368342&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

JoJo said...

I gotta tell ya, none of the signatures look readable, except Jamie Sheridan's and Courtney Vance's. My guess is Vincent's is the smallest (by small I mean shortest)?

lisa said...

Vincent sig is the one in the middle that kind of looks like a scribble - the point of the "F" just touches the title "My Good Name".
You can kind of see the "V" and the "O" and then the "F". (That is what it looks like on my autographed photo anyway)

Congrats, Val... You lucky girl!

abc said...

lucky girl! hope for you that it#s real.

i think that kathryn erbe's signature is also pretty obvious when you stare at it for a while. ;)

Julie said...

Val,

Great score. I am stoked for you. Keep collecting cool stuff and sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen Vincents signature, but i'd say it is the one with the long line

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake