View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, June 24, 2007

Synchronicity

Last night I was just switching channels when I noticed something strange had happened.

The channel I was switching from was advertising a product that eradicated a huge proportion of bacteria. The one I was switching to was plugging its evening of back-to back episodes of a programme.

The slash shows where the channels changed. This is what I got:

"...kills 99% of bac/to back episodes."

Couldn't do it on purpose no matter how hard I tried.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Eek. Weird. But kinda neat too.

Anonymous said...

My kind of 'accident'!

JoJo said...

hahaha Good timing!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake