View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dumb, dumb dumb dumb, dumb

OK, I boobed, it was the script for My Good Name not Endgame. The link didn't work from The Reel, so I just went in and searched. I assumed the one that came up was THE one, didn't really look. But hey, if it's got HIS signature, what the hell?

I've also got a black vest/sleeveless t-shirt coming by accident because the bids didn't go high.

Hey-ho!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

It's still a script and it still has his name on it...I'd be pretty happy with that,especially when you look at how much Endgame went for in the end :-)

As for the vest,I'm still trying tofigure out where that came from.You're going to need a seperate room for all the clothes you bought before long!!

JoJo said...

Val - I bow to your ebay abilities!!! You definitely have a knack of being on there at the right time! :)

abc said...

what are you doing with the clothes? do you dress a puppet with them and then, er... play with it? ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake