View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mr Kind Concerned Mark 2

Here we go - I can't see the pictures as they won't download from Photobucket, but let's hope you can see our lovely Bobby being nice to the poor widower.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

JoJo said...

As i said on The Cat, I'm quitting my job and moving to NYC to stalk Vincent full time till he sleeps with me. Move aside Carin, JoJo's in town.

Gorgeous caps by the way....this scene always chokes me up.

Anonymous said...

Val, this is what I call gorgeous. Thanks. You are so good at capturing the 'essence' of the man.

Anonymous said...

isn't he simply the best... better than all the rest...

lisa said...

Oh, those CURLS... And those EYES... He is so beautiful it hurts sometimes doesn't it?

This scene always chokes me up - I think Kate even chokes up a bit in the background, too...

Wonderful, Val!

Anonymous said...

julie...

oooooooh, his hair is so thick and curly. he is looking so handsome it is unreal. kissing him is all i ask for.

Nezumi said...

JoJo, I have thoughts about that too, moving to NYC and getting a job as an extra on LOCI to be close to him. :o)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake