View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, May 11, 2007

Busy weekend

I may not manage to get online tomorrow, and not till late-ish on Sunday. I do hate to disappoint or worry my faithful fellow Vincent addicts, who know I post just about every day of the year.

Saturday is the London Dolls House Fair at Kensington Town Hall, then on Sunday there is an Art Deco Fair at Eltham Palace. (I did a post about that sumptuous place in my early days on this blog). My best friend will be staying over, and we will be dribbling over double LOCI. But it would be rude to log on and blog when I have a guest.

See you later, folks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val, you do have a life and it sounds as if you are in for a good weekend. You have given me more than enough to drool over. Enjoy your 'time out'.

Nezumi said...

Have a great weekend, Val. LOCI is here on Saterday, so I wil enjoy myself too. :o)

Eliza said...

Sounds like a fun weekend :-)

Don't spend too much!! Although obviously if you do buy anything nice we expect to see it.....

Have a great time,pretty sure we can all amuse ourselves revisiting posts if you're busy

JoJo said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! I bet the doll house fair is going to be amazing. I remember seeing the one at Windsor Castle and it was beautiful.

Have a great time!!

ann said...

have an ab brill weekend Val... hope the weather improves for you; it's awful tonight.

I don't know how you manage to post so often... I struggle with about once a week now...

I'll keep coming back and drooling

cathy said...

That sounds like a fun weekend.
Have a good time.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend - and Happy Double-Bobby viewing (bliss)

Anonymous said...

julie...

Val, have a blast this weekend and you deserve to get out with a friend and have fun.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake