View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 07, 2007

Indignant Over Malignant

Hallmark deprived us, ignored emails, and generally behaved as if the channel is there for their benefit, not the viewers'.

And Bobby is so STEAMING hot in it I can't watch it without getting wet at every orifice.

I really wish he's wrestle with me - but he'd have to take off more than just his jacket...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



As for the fire sprinkler scene - are words necessary?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Sorry, no slideshows today - I don't know if it's my computer or Photobucket, but they just won't save.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallmark need their asses kicking - I'm already wondering what sort of mess they'll make of Season 5 - and the next time he takes off his jacket, I suggest we're all there to give him LOTS of encouragement to keep on going baby!
Wonderful pix Val, and more things for me to add to the list of inanimate objects I'd like to be: a ceiling tile, a length of pipe....gosh, it's just gotten very warm in here *fans self vigorously*

JoJo said...

Fabulous caps....I was hoping you'd do the pipes and lighter scene!!! Yes, he was so ultra hot in this episode!!!

Is this one from Season 4? If so, do you think this is the episode that he was doing when he collapsed on set? Because I read that he had to do a lot of climbing and this one he climbs into the ring and onto the counter.

lisa said...

I did a post about this episode in the VDO Forums "Episode Where Goren Is At His Hottest" thread - He is absolutely scorching in it without a doubt and that scene with the ceiling... makes me wet in every orifice too!!

Hmmm... Vincent looks so comfortable handling that big, long, heavy, thick pipe... Bet I can guess how he got so proficient and I would love to have some practice too.

I don't think ANY network ANY where gets our love of The Man or his work... If I ever win the lotto I am starting the VDO Network and it will be free to women everywhere!

Lovely caps, Miss Val!

ann said...

oh val these caps are brilliant... Hallmark can be so silly... what is wrong with them?

However, your pics have me squirming. I know it's not what we usually rave about, but his cheekbones and jawline... wowowowowowow

Claire said...

Best caps ever!

Anonymous said...

oh yes he will need to remove the shirt pants then the underwear then we can wrestle all night if need be and i love the counter scene to and did anyone else notice i think our vincent has a very small adam's apple

Anonymous said...

julie...

I loved the scene in the wrestling ring. there is a shot in that sequence where we can get a glimpse of his nipple. How I'd love to run my tongue over it and drive him crazy before running by tongue over his endowment.

Anonymous said...

JoJo, this is a season 2 episode, so not where he collapsred. If memory serves, I think they said Vincent was running up some stairs when,as he put it, 'everything went grey then the floor came up to meet me'. Thank goodness he's OK now :0)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, 'collapsred' sounds even worse than 'collapsed' - DOH!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake