View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

These Hands Were Made For Talking

Sign language might have been made for showing off Vincent's lovely hands (and I mean no disrespect to those who have to use it to communicate).

This should have been a slideshow, but Photobucket is not obliging yet again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I really want to nuzzle his neck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

JoJo said...

"that neck was made for nuzzlin' and that's just what I'll do, one of these days I'm gonna nuzzle all over you." With apologies to Nancy Sinatra. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

julie....

he is so cute and cuddly here. i'd love to snuggle with him for warmth in a sleeping bag somewhere in the mountains and make his cold go away.

Beth said...

I liked this episode too--it was interesting in many ways (not just VDO, but hey, he's nearly always interesting). I'm dying to know if he learned ASL for this episode or if it's something he already knew.

Also, I just noticed that he was mostly clean shaven for this episode. Nice look (kissable--LOL!).

Anonymous said...

Was looking at the pics while listening to the Sugarbabes, Too lost in you - you look into my eyes
I go out of my mind
I can't see anything
cos this love's got
me blind
I can't help myself
I can't break the
spell, I can't even
try.

God he's beautiful.
Debs

Nezumi said...

Hmmm, again wonderful pictures. Talk to me baby.... :o)

Jane said...

God I love his hands! I love every single glorious inch of him :)

Anonymous said...

He really does have the most lickable fingers/nuzzleable neck, hell, he's just dribblingly gorgeous. Vincent being Vincent, he probably did learn how to do the basics of sign language....

cathy said...

I could think of a job for those fingers!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake