View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, April 13, 2007

Beautiful Bobby

Sorry if I've used some of these pictures before - I know how much you will all object if I have...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


10 comments:

JoJo said...

You can recycle all the pics you want and never hear an objection from anyone of us!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree we love vincent so much we have no objection

Anonymous said...

julie...

no apology necessary. he is a beautiful hunkalicious man.

Erin said...

I just love his hair sooo much...I wanna run my fingers through it ALL DAY!

ann said...

these are great pics Val... thought the episode was a cracker for a change and he is stunning...

::still drooling::

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Anonymous said...

Even with that awful cold, he's my favourite, big, cuddly, totally GORGEOUS teddy bear of a man *mwoar*

Jane said...

God he's SO Gorgeous....I LOVE HIM :)

lisa said...

I just want to nibble that little double chin... and those cute ears.. and that nice lovely lower lip... God, he drives me crazy!!!
Val, recycle away, girl! You know we will take all we can get of That Man!!

JoJo said...

"Hunkalicious"! Julie, I love it!

Claire said...

Can't get too much Bobby... ever!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake