View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, April 09, 2007

Some more from the Insider

Every angle, every expression as delectable as the last.

I did another slideshow, but it won't save. My computer or Photobucket? No idea - but grrrr.

Also grrrr that the photos I spent four hours saving on to a disc yesterday from my new computer won't load up on this one. Seems everything I try to get those photos on to Photobucket (for it then to lock me out from using them...) is doomed to failure.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despite all your techno-trials Val, your services to D'Onofrio-Dom are always worthy and appreciated ;0)

Jane said...

I'm sorry you're having such problems. But the end result is truly appreciated.

You would think he would have One bad side...Most people do. But not Vincent :)

JoJo said...

We definitely appreciate your powering thru all the technical difficulties to bring us our daily dose of hotness!

Eliza said...

So glad you keep trying...and really really glad when it works :D

Claire said...

Computers can be such little bitches sometimes. It is a mystery to me why some stuff fails, but then again I'm a bit of a techno-tard. Certainly you are doing better than I could!

Anonymous said...

julie...

inspite of the trials to get this done, you were still able to deliver Mr. Luscious Hotboy to us perfectly.

fezzi said...

hey val! it came through for me! and thank you for putting up with all the techno-crud for us! he is so gorgeous!

Liz said...

After a long time ‘again’ away from VDOland it is a pleasure looking at this.
Love you girl for all the time you give to all this eye candy.

xxx

val said...

Welcome back, Liz. It's all my pleasure, I assure you!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake