View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, November 19, 2006

Who Put The Hands In Handsome?

You may have noticed that I'm even more obsessed with The Hands since I've been doing my own caps - you just can't avoid seeing them in all their glory up close and in slow motion. And in Probability he uses those gorgeous appendages even more than usual.

You can't tell me he doesn't know his hands are one of his finest features.

(OK, so we know every bit of him is one of his finest features, but he's too modest to know that).



























3 comments:

Eliza said...

I think it's maybe an Italian thing,that talking with the hands.Whatever the reason I'm glad he does it :)

Beautiful caps Val,but don't youget frustrated sometimes when he moves too fast?? I end up stopping,then advancing a frame at a time when I'm on a mission for a particular scene

Eliza xxxxx

Jane said...

He is such a Big Man, yet he's so graceful.....Oh, I Love Him!! And his Hands..

Lovely caps Val.

JoJo said...

Yes, you can post the hands anyday!!!! Those wonderfully long fingers.....OK my underbritches just melted again.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake