View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lucky Lady

My VDO Google alert sent me to the blog of Redhad Fangirl, who took this picture on her camera in New York. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing it with you, I'm a naughty girl who's too impatient to wait!

Don't you just love the way he towers over everyone else in the shot? If I'd been there he would have had to shake me off his leg, 'cos I wouldn't have let go willingly.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
This is a great looking man to place your eyes upon, and he looks better with age to me as the years go passing by. And not to mention his appeal.

JoJo said...

Hey Val! I nearly posted this picture on my blog too! Lucky woman, this Redhead Fangirl, catching a glimpse of our main man!!

Eliza said...

I got that alert too :)

Such a shame I live in the backwaters of Oxfordshire,where the chances of me catching him are sadly lacking

Eliza xxxxxx

Jane said...

I saw this on her website, I like the semi grin on Vincent-he looks great.

Anonymous said...

i like vincent to! but why steal pictures that don't belong to us? how would you feel if someone took pictures from your blog or website! and posted them elsewhere without your permission! that isn't very nice.

val said...

How would I feel, Peeinshorts? Delighted and flattered. My pictures are there for the taking, and all are welcome.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake