View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tonight - See Me

Naughty Bobby winding up the secretary - I love it when he tries to get past people or wrest things away from them.













The opportunities to show his hands off in this are limitless, so more tomorrow or Saturday (remember my friend should be here watching Cherry Red tomorrow, plus either The War At Home, post allowing, or an episode from Season 5).


3 comments:

ann said...

Val I can't keep up with you... miss a day and you've posted tons more amazing pics... soon you'll be at 500.

Tonite was one of my ab fab favs... Probability... love it.

lotsa luv ann xxxx

JoJo said...

He can mess up my files any day.

Jane said...

I liked See Me it was a good ep the actor playing the Dr had to say all those long words and was getting in a tizz-the ep is mentioned in the Esquire Article. I am off to cap Cuba Libre.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake