View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, November 13, 2006

The Black T-Shirt of Hotness

I managed to squeeze into it and take this picture in the mirror. Can you tell it's first thing in the morning?


It came with this certificate of authenticity.


The garment label has some writing - on the front some scribble and 2/3,


on the back Goren. There's also a tag with either CI4 or C14.

The material is quite dense and not very soft, and luckily it doesn't attract every white cat hair (of which there are many hundreds flaoting around at any given time in my house!)

4 comments:

JoJo said...

AWESOME PICTURE VAL!!! You are truly lucky to have scored TBTSOH! :D

Eliza said...

Thank you for showing us just what it looks like!!

Eliza xxxxx

daydream believer said...

glad you can put it to use! oh and i believe you could win a Tshirt contest, you got me beat!

Jane said...

I always thought he worn his own clothes for casual stuff-I guess not-I still think he prefers wearing casuals on the show as he looks more comfortable.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake