View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, September 08, 2006

I went to the zoo (again) and I saw...

...some naughty otters...


...some lazy otters...


...the fattest ringtailed lemur I ever saw...


...a baby meerkat trying so hard to be grown up...


...a zebra with an erection...


...a skunk showing his stuff...


...an albino porcupine...


...a pelican whose bill holds more than his belly can...



...and some amorous hyacinth macaws.

3 comments:

bogusboobs said...

You randy thing ... I hope that this apparent preoccupation with sex isn't the result of a lack of "occupation" with sex!

:)

val said...

Sadlt, Bogusboobs, it is. Sigh! But then I can only think of Vincent...

lisa said...

I think the otters, the zebra and the macaws must be thinking of Vincent, too! He makes every species randy!! LOL!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake