View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, September 07, 2006

The feet to go with the hands

Someone on another blog said she hadn't seen a picture of the lovely, long-toed, elegant feet that are such a beautiful complement to the lovely, long-fingered elegant hands. I wish he'd trimmed his nails first, but you can still appreciate that, size 13 or not, he has attractive feet, and there are not many men you can say that about. I'd give them a massage. And possibly also a kiss or two. And maybe the odd suck...


2 comments:

JoJo said...

Aha! You've revealed your foot fetish Val!! hahaha But seriously, he has WAY nicer feet than I do....esp. for a guy.

lisa said...

My goodness, is every appendage on That Man longer than average?!? Look at those succulent toes... I would for sure have to suck one of those...
"This long piggie went to market, this long piggie stayed home..."
;) LOL!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake