View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Vincent Lookalike, Egad!





Okay, so the post is the real Vincent in a selection from Season 2 (thanks to Frogger). But on the Tube yesterday I was sitting opposite a young man who bore a slight (not huge) resemblance to our man. He was Asian (which in the UK means Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi, not Chinese/Japanese) and very handsome. Not big enough, though. And not actually Vincent. Still, it was a pleasant experience looking at his lovely features for ten minutes.

3 comments:

ann said...

N*I*C*E

JoJo said...

Lovely photos of the real mccoy though!!

I wonder if we'll ever hear from manicbrit, now that she's in Germany with her own VDO lookalike.

Jane said...

There is only one as far as I am concerned-yeegh Diane thats awful, I really hate it when you get a wiff of that it is disgusting-hope you have a safe trip Val to Canada.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake