View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How a bad back led to a bad back

A while ago I bought a new Panasonic 100% stainless steel microwave when the previous silver one, with a painted interior, started to develop bubbles and flaking inside. It's a great machine.

On Sunday I managed to rick my back, and the osteopath recommended putting heat on it, and on my stiff neck. I have two pads which are heated in the mocrowave. In I threw them. They must have jammed against the ceiling of the oven, and the next thing I knew, the oven had burn-out. Just a couple of days before my pet-sitting friend is due to move in. I think it's under guarantee, but even if I could find the receipt, there isn't time to get is fixed.

So off I went to the electrical store and found the same model (sadly for the same price, too, no reductions) and I brought it home. Of course, bringing it in from the car, sertting it up, and removing the old one didn't do my bad back any good. But at least I can now warm my heat pads!

1 comment:

JoJo said...

It's always something isn't it? And usually right before you are scheduled to go away or something!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake