View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bye-Bye Bobby, Arrivederci Vincent

Blogger's stopped posting pictures, so this is all for now.









This is my last post before I zoom off on Zoom Airlines to Canada.

The Radio Times letters page today has an enquiry from a LOCI fan asking what's happened to the missing episodes, and Hallmark has told them the missing ones were news-sensitive (? all five of them?) and will be shown on "a Saturday in September" not specified. So there will be a Bobby-fest waiting for me when I get back!

See you all on September 1st or 2nd (depending on jetlag).

5 comments:

lisa said...

Have a safe and happy trip, Val. Hope your VDO withdrawals don't get too bad!

Will miss you!

Jane said...

Have a great time Val!!! Safe Journey :)

ann said...

Val have a wonderful time meeting your family and hope it fulfils all your expectations... we'll play catch up for a day or two... then I'm off to the babies... I know how much you love babies... LOL...

lotsa luv ann xxxx

eliza said...

Have a wonderful trip,Val!!

Please bring us lots of pics back?? I'm looking forward to seeing some of Canada through your eyes :)

Eliza xxxxxx

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I hope you had a great trip! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake