View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, August 13, 2006

At least it's Bobby. At last it's Bobby.

Hallmark's really acting oddly. Two out of four episodes have got the closing credits from some other show. They've had two different sets of opening credits, the better one only once, unfortunately. They have so many trailers in the ad breaks that you are lucky if your timer records it right to the end. Conversely, they sometimes start a bit early so you miss the very beginning. BUT WE DO HAVE BOBBY AT LAST!

Hands.

Feet.


I love this crouch where he pretend turns the wheel of the Ferrarri.

Angst with hands.

I missed out on a whole Vincent post last night because Blogger wouldn't load pictures. I think I'll make up for it today.

1 comment:

Jane said...

The second photo.....Ohhhh!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake