View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy Birthday, Vincent






















I persuaded my friend, who quite likes Vincent, and was visiting for the evening, that we should celebrate Vincent's birthday by watching Naked Tango. She enjoyed it, but at least as much for the costumes and atmosphere as the sexy man himself. I've never really noticed them...

Sorry, Eliza, I'd posted this photo before realising it was one of yours. I hope you will forgive me, as it was in such a good cause.

4 comments:

Jane said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate Vincent's birthday!!

JoJo said...

Costumes? There were costumes in Naked Tango movie? I have to say, I didn't really notice... my eyes were elsewhere. hahahaha

I just saved this same photo yesterday off a French VDO website.

ann said...

aaaah cholo... ::big big sigh::

eliza said...

Val:As it's for such a good cause :)

Seriously,you're welcome to post whatever pics you want of mine.I like to share.

Eliza xxxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake