View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, May 07, 2006

Watching Vincent


I have every episode of Law and Order Criminal Intent Seasons 1-3 recorded at least three times. I have Seasons 1 and 3 on DVD. I have a huge selection of his films on video and DVD.

So why is it that if a film or an episode of LOCI is on TV I have to watch it "live", or record it again to watch when I get home/get up?

More importantly, why is Season3 of LOCI still not available on DVD?

3 comments:

bogusboobs said...

Right there with you, sister. And my husband can't understand it, especially because I have to wait thru the commercials.

I don't know 'bout you, but I feel like the stories are so dense sometimes that I actually get new information on a second or third viewing.

Criminal Minds Fan said...

We are still waiting for Season 2 to be released. We got Season 3 but they skipped 2. I would love an explanation for that. Hope your weekend has been wonderful. :)

ann said...

Val, I think you mean S2... should be out in July, so they say.... hmmmm.

I do exactly the same... Own practically everything of his, but when's it on the box, have to watch it again and record it again... weird or what or just true fans?

Glad there's another one like me on this side of the Pond.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake