View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, May 11, 2006

I have my eye on you

Sadly, Beano lost one eye to cancer when he was only 4. His adventures have twice featured in Your Cat magazine. I think he is Essence of Cat. He practically turns himself inside out when he greets you. He stands on tippy-toe to say hello and his white-tipped tail waves in the air like a flag. He is so full of enthusiasm for life and for being a cat.

3 comments:

ann said...

Oh bless him... he's still cute; I love cats. I think they are exceptionally intelligent creatures.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

val said...

Thanks Ann. With Beano around, I'm the one who's blessed.

Jane said...

What a sweetie. I have 3 cats, and I feel so fortunate to be 'owned' by them

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake